Friday 28 August 2009

De-fatting


Well, so far I have lost 3lb in 5 days which I can't complain about. I just need to keep going despite the urge to just ram crap into my mouth.

Oh, good news, I definately do not have aids, woohoo! The GUM clinic results came back totally clear. I must be one of the only people in this town to never have known Chlamydia, haha.

I have decided to be practically perfect at uni when I go back. Not only will I work hard but I am also going to join the music theatre or performing arts society, and be sociable. I think I might actually have to go and watch La Roux in concert too. I wanted to see Dizzee Rascal (I am incredibly ashamed of myself for this) but he's sold out. Gone are my days of watching Hayley Westenra, Will Young and Donny Osmond. I am a true skank ho now. Good times-smack my bitch up and all that. I may aspire to be Jordan before long. I do feel the urge to go clubbing and flash my arse to be fair.

I feel my new aim is to get an awesome blinging outfit and do X-Factor next year. I have to sing something festival fresh though. It's definately going to be La Roux or someone like that. I need to be thin before then though. I think I have like 9 months or something til auditions. Maybe I should do a local competition first.

Keep it real

Lola x

2 comments:

  1. Setting goals is the first step to achieving them. swapbot - stampkrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the "ram crap into my mouth" issue, too!!! We can do it! One less piece of crap each day!! (every time I resist I tell myself, that could well be the next pound right there!!)

    Holly (hollycm6)

    ReplyDelete