Tuesday 1 September 2009

Falling in love again

Well, my lovely and I nearly split up this week. It was fairly awful actually. He decided it wasn't working because we were arguing all the time and he was too old for me. Like age has anything to do with it. Anyway, we talked it out for ages and got sorted.

Since then, it's been amazing, it's like we've cleared the air and are just totally loved up since. I feel like a weight has been lifted. Now I just have to lose some weight so I can buy loads of sexy lingerie for him!

We're planning a bit of a building project-his grandad was ringing the council today so I hope he's remembered!

Lola

3 comments:

  1. It is usually much easier to work on your current relationship than start all over. I am now a follower of your blog. swapbot - stampkrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just to say I also subscribed to your blog via the Swap Bot Blog Swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making up and getting over your hurdle without turning back from a small challenge :)

    And, kudos on losing some weight (in the post above this one) one step closer to sexy lingerie!

    (structuredchaos from swap bot I follow your blog now :) )

    ReplyDelete