Thursday 10 September 2009

Back to school (almost!)

Thank God uni starts again on monday...I have been going mad! I actually printed off and colour coded my timetables, that is just how bored you can become!

We went to a wedding Friday just gone, the man and I. Well he went to the wedding and I went to the reception as we'd only been seeing each other for a week when he was invited and such. It was actually really good but you know, I spent all day trying to look hot, got there and spent the night being respectable and cautious with my vodka, only for my gorgeous man to try break dancing and chin himself, haha. I danced all night which I haven't done for long enough I have to say. Good times.

Currently, my parents are doing my head in, especially the mother. She slags people off for not listening then does the same. Then, this week, we've had some of her furniture in our house but since we're moving I asked what she wanted us to do with it as we had a week to be out. She said she would get back to me. Did she? Of course not, in the end I had the ring her and she sounded surprised to hear from me. For God's sake, what was she going to do, ring me the night before?! ARGH!

Good news though, I am down to my lowest BMI and weight for a long time. My BMI is now 24.24 and I started at 25.05. I seem to put on then lose but everytime I put a bit on, the number is getting less. I have however bust my knee on Wii active which I took as a sign from God to go to ASDA and buy dairylea dunkers, pepsi and oreos in copious 'on offer' amounts. Of course, I'm now sitting staring at them, putting weight on with only that action lol.

I got 6 letters from penpals in 2 days. I have become a nerd. To defeat this, I have decided to try out for cheerleading (to look like a twat) and netball (to look like a giant muscly lesbian). I am also going to definately join the music theatre society (to look like a band freak or drama gay). My life is so fulfilling haha. No offense to gays or lesbians by the way-I fully confess that, despite being straight, one day my time will come to sleep with Kylie Minogue and when it does, I shall be leaving on the other bus for homo-ville.

Oh yeah, and I have brown hair with blonde roots....obviously the Sugababes song 'sexy' is about me haha. I will fix that little problemmo tonight!

Lola x

No comments:

Post a Comment