Friday 18 September 2009

Revalations

So, last night, the man and I went to the pub as he usually plays darts with his friends on a thursday. Of course, my luck, the ex was in with the pool team and therefore it was very awkward! Its a small pub so even when you don't sit together, it can be too close for comfort plus the pool table is very near the dart board. It made me realise though, being sat a foot from my man and my ex man, I loved him, I really did and although we had good times I was mostly unhappy after moving in with him, knowing we didn't want the same things. Now, I do get mad or upset, but I'm still happy so much, totally the opposite. I still feel so guilty for the hurt I caused but I can't live my life for another.

The man passed a job interview he had the other day and has training days on monday! So proud!!!

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment